Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heros
Hi. I was trying to think of a solution for kings and queens going all out until they fully die. All i could come up with was, end battle after it uses ability. I think it would be more efficient for me cause the ability generates like 1/3 of the health. I know this may not even sound good at all, but Im also requesting that the developers may take a look as well, in the future when theres time. I know you guys are busy with other stuff right now. Anyone else have opinions on this? How to save hero health, etc.
The only issue with this is that you could compramise quite a bit of loot if you ended the battle early depending on your heroes health.
(01-21-2015, 01:58 AM)Envyus Wrote:  The only issue with this is that you could compramise quite a bit of loot if you ended the battle early depending on your heroes health.

Sad part is, no way we can tell if its as even close to good to end battle or predict when to do it....

Really nothing much we can do here. Unless we come up with a complete AI lol.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Actually, we can predict when it is good to end the battle. Just see if the gold/elixir is below 10k for example and then end the battle to save the heroes.
(01-21-2015, 01:21 PM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Actually, we can predict when it is good to end the battle. Just see if the gold/elixir is below 10k for example and then end the battle to save the heroes.

Sounds great Shadehappy