Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suggest a general discussion section.
I just wanted to suggest a general discussion section for the bot sub-forum. As of now we have a place for bug reports, support, and development, but no place to talk about the bot in general. For instance I was going to make a topic asking where everyone tends to find the best loot at their TH level and try to compile a list but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate section.
Or if people would actually use the created chat room instead of join see whos in and leave that would be great.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
A chat is fast moving though, as soon as something is out of sight it is out of mind. Most people would be unaware of any discussion in the past that might interest them and be unable to gleam information from it. You can have a short conversation with one or two people but that's it since very few actually use the chat. Not only that but people have no obligation to pay attention to your discussion or questions making it very fluid topic wise.
Think that kind of discussion can be done under Share your Loots
I have added the site owner and I am sure he will add it.
Doing this now.