Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TH9 Loot [Cross Version & 5.4.2.2.2]
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I've been using this bot over the paid alternatives, and I think it's great. I'm at TH9, and below I'll post my settings and some of my attack logs. HUGE thanks to the developers for making this free and open source!

Info:
TH9, Level 6 Barch
I left out the General tab, as it's mostly a log, so my max trophy setting isn't shown.

Max Trophies: 1680

Search Settings:
[Image: xl5dlix.png]

Attack Settings:
[Image: BoAgeos.png]

Troop Settings:
[Image: mhp5txK.png]

I occasionally boost barracks, so keep that in mind when looking at these. It should be pretty easy to tell when I am boosting and not by the time stamps.

I may add more as I continue. Again, huge thanks to the developers

[Image: xzhHtMQ.png]

[Image: vUR5tFi.png]

[Image: BeE9q3B.png]
Well done! I'll try it too :D thanks for share Tongue
Great results, I was trying dead base only to do simple barch a little bit ago. It wouldnt find anything, I wasted 100k gold just searching before I stopped it. Between that and all the sync issues (yes i tried the settings fix) I have just decided to use the iPad bot for now. Sad
(01-23-2015, 05:06 AM)comp19 Wrote:  Great results, I was trying dead base only to do simple barch a little bit ago. It wouldnt find anything, I wasted 100k gold just searching before I stopped it. Between that and all the sync issues (yes i tried the settings fix) I have just decided to use the iPad bot for now. Sad

Yeah, I've noticed the loot has been AWFUL the past few days. Occasionally I search up to 80 times. All botting/raiding in general seems to work better near the end of the week, as many players below 1700 only play on weekends, so by then their collectors are full. I find plenty of dead bases, but they only have around 100k of each.
Hello everyone,

First of all, I congratulate to all developers and contributors of the CoC Bot. I've been looking a while for something that will help me with insane walls (3 million atm). Thankfully, this bot is doing an amazing job.

For the past 48 hours it's been running almost without a stop. I've compiled data gathered from logs and screenshots and I'm sharing it in excel table below. I'm using CrossBot version (x64 compiled).

Settings:
100k/100k gold/elix
attack from all 4 sides (using lv5 barbarians and lv6 archers, and heroes were NOT used at any time)

Bot was set to search only for dead bases.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ly6hn
(01-23-2015, 09:52 AM)A1ex Wrote:  Hello everyone,

First of all, I congratulate to all developers and contributors of the CoC Bot. I've been looking a while for something that will help me with insane walls (3 million atm). Thankfully, this bot is doing an amazing job.

For the past 48 hours it's been running almost without a stop. I've compiled data gathered from logs and screenshots and I'm sharing it in excel table below. I'm using CrossBot version (x64 compiled).

Settings:
100k/100k gold/elix
attack from all 4 sides (using lv5 barbarians and lv6 archers, and heroes were NOT used at any time)

That's some pretty good loot. I'll also be going for level 10 walls pretty soon (just a few level 9 left) and the 3 million/wall isn't something I'd be able to do without this. What's your trophy range?

Settings:
100k/100k gold/elix

(01-25-2015, 04:12 AM)Xaz Wrote:  

Settings:
100k/100k gold/elix

That's some pretty good loot. I'll also be going for level 10 walls pretty soon (just a few level 9 left) and the 3 million/wall isn't something I'd be able to do without this. What's your trophy range?

I am sitting always in Gold 1&2... many nice loots (especially in the evening)...
Glad you are having plenty of success! Things will only improve Smile.
Yes, in nearly 5 days it's 24 walls (3mil each). I am really happy. And now I become hungry of all those things that we all miss :-) I am about to test this in a virtual environment (VMware). It's been a while since I AutoIt-ed something (few years, at least). I hope that I will catch it and join you guys soon (donations, troops deployment). This bot has many possibilities! Any chance that we setup another thread where we can trace the progress of various devs, so there's no overlapping?