Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - unable to load clash of clans
Well hello guys,

First, i searched on forum for this problem and didnt find any solution or the problem itself.

I let my computer boting and went to sleep, when i woke up, i saw that it didnt farm at all, because it was stuck in a loop message:

Code:
Waiting for Main Screen
Unable to load Clash of Clans. Restarting...

Does anyone knows why is that? Is it because the screen that turns off after 5 min?

P.s: my pc doesnt hibernates or any kind of that....

Using Win 8 64bits, version of bot: 5.4.2.2

SS of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/PcNsw1b.jpg

[Image: PcNsw1b.jpg]
Try to switch off "turn off the display" in windows settings, should help.
Lol, you dont have bluestacks running to begin with. You have to have bluestacks running.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
i have BS mate... on the SS i closed it because i saw that was buggy, and turn off pc :D
In case xtheo's answer wasn't clear, yes, if the monitor sleeps, it will cause the bot to not work. You have to turn off that setting in Control Panel > Power Options.
I just press the power button on the monitor when I'm not going to be using it for awhile.
(01-25-2015, 02:20 AM)lokoroxbr Wrote:  i have BS mate... on the SS i closed it because i saw that was buggy, and turn off pc :D

Sneakky.. dont do that lol.

Anyway.... try doing the power opttion thing else if ur hovering your mouse or have bs in focus... try to not have that going on cause it will mess with the bot.

If it persists plz send an ss withtheh bs running and describe what happens
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue