Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Dragon ( the new update ) mod
Hello there, i have been following this forum for a quite while and i greatly appreciate the work done here. I have tried myself looking into the code but tbh im not sure what to modify in order to train Dragons at this moment.

could anyone help me out on this one ? i mean attacking all dragons would be fun, since dragon can now be trained in 6 min.

Thank you in advance
Regards.

M
This bot is made for looting. I don't get why you would want it to attack with dragons, what's the point?
(01-30-2015, 04:01 PM)General Sam Wrote:  This bot is made for looting. I don't get why you would want it to attack with dragons, what's the point?

Great you asked, when you are maxed th8 and all you need is gold for your walls and DE, you do not really care for elixir. i have max elixir in my storages for a while now and with that 6 min dragon build would be really good.
thank you
You're bottlenecked. Go to TH9. Stop sitting with max elixir and idle builders. You could be putting your builders to work and that elixir into legos instead of completely wasting it.
As for what you're saying, dragons won't ever work. There's too much strategy involved, you need to be the one attacking. Even if the bot deploys them on a single side in a straight line you won't be able to break into the core.
i agree with general sam, dragon and barbarian is an event. and its better if the developer focus on their work,
I think his question was clear.. he's not asking if it's okay to use drag, but how to make bot use drag.. i do also have maxed elix most of the time, since i only use elix on troops and upgrading on lab.. I can't go on th9 yeh 'cuz there are so many things to upgrade 1st and most of the upgrades go for 4 days and most of it are def structures which only using golds.. so most of the time the elix can't be used.. sometimes i also full drag just for fun because of maxed elix on storage..
Lots of us been in th8 till everything max before upgrading th.. I can understand the feeling of full storage. But personally I think dragon are not efficient in using without spell like rage. And the attack algorithm will be different from normal botting like barch, or giant,barch, etc.

Making a full barb could even be more effective than dragon without spell..
Like I mentioned above, it is kind of a process that most who want max lvl before up th has to go through... As dragon is just a event and unlikely in normal botting we will be using. But it could happened once we get the script of spelling.. Maybe we will add more troop combination in near future.

As mentioned by GKevinOD, 5.5 will be going to be a great release with lots of feature as requested... Be patient.

Meanwhile thanks to a lots of contributors, there are hotfixs going around while waiting for 5.5. While using those hotfixs, people need to understand most of us are learning to code and there bound to be bugs here and there, need to be patient and respectful when reporting bugs. We also ecourage people to try with the script and see if can troubleshoot and solve the bugs.

Feel free to share your script as developers are looking too and adding on to it.

Those who think you are ok with coding, may pm GKevinOD, Antidote or Envyus to add you into developer group.

Cheers and enjoy the game!

For those who has full storage, I suggest you make use of the event and spam your dragon attack on your own for now. Missed those days where I hit Master during th8.
Thank you for your input ! seems all dragon implementation is not as simple as i though ! i will soon upgrade to th9, i just wanted to make sure i have most of my walls upgraded, already at 60%.

Thank you all