Poll: How interesting sound those changes ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not interesting at all, go away!

1 3.45%
Yep, why not, you'll probably find something better to do at a later time

5 17.24%
I want it... NOW!

23 79.31%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FastFrench's changes
Song, it has to be something on your end, as the link is still working for me. Perhaps a firewall or something is blocking your access to the site?

Anyway, I uploaded the original zip to Mega, try this link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!OoMhkJrR!ee_EJdDcOS...iXSO1sktgk
Guys,To all those have Syncing error,I have reduced the Time syncing.I hope this works...

https://mega.co.nz/#!69UUwCbL!j2gq-DlXc_...E_pypi0Exk
(02-01-2015, 09:18 PM)Zain Wrote:  Song, it has to be something on your end, as the link is still working for me. Perhaps a firewall or something is blocking your access to the site?

Anyway, I uploaded the original zip to Mega, try this link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!OoMhkJrR!ee_EJdDcOS...iXSO1sktgk

T H A N K S for the another link ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
I've been trying Fastfrench attack mode for quite some time. In my opinion, while it is awesome and less robotic, it is also less efficient than Antidote's attack pattern when doing all sides attack. I'm doing barching by the way.

From my observation, that the first line of barb (there are 4 lines for all sides attack) will always got depleted (or reduced significantly), then only the first line or archers will be dropped, hence there will be no (or very few) meat shields for the archers.

This is because, it takes quite some time for the bot to complete the 4 lines of barb placement all along the 4 sides.

My proposals to improve the attack efficiency:
1- Drop 1 line of barbs, immediately followed by a line of archers, 2nd line or barbs then archers, and so on ....
2- Increase the number of waves, so that the drop time for barbs and archers is reduced.
Currently each line is set to 1000 sleep (1sec) before next line out. U can play around with the sleep...
I do 300 for first wave of barb, 200 for first wave of archer, 100 for second wave barb and 50 for second wave archer.. Try play around with the sleep...

The coding was efficient... As it makes the wave customizable
(02-02-2015, 07:51 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Currently each line is set to 1000 sleep (1sec) before next line out. U can play around with the sleep...
I do 300 for first wave of barb, 200 for first wave of archer, 100 for second wave barb and 50 for second wave archer.. Try play around with the sleep...

The coding was efficient... As it makes the wave customizable

This is what you changed, right? Deadtongue
Code:
if LauchTroop($eGiant, $nbSides, 1, 1, 1) Then
            If _Sleep(1000) Then Return
               EndIf
         if LauchTroop($eBarbarian, $nbSides, 1, 2) Then
            If _Sleep(300) Then Return
               EndIf
         if LauchTroop($eWallbreaker, $nbSides, 1, 1, 1) Then
            If _Sleep(500) Then Return
               EndIf
         if LauchTroop($eArcher, $nbSides, 1, 2) Then
            If _Sleep(200) Then Return
               EndIf
         If _Sleep(1000) Then Return
         If LauchTroop($eBarbarian, $nbSides, 2, 2) Then
            If _Sleep(100) Then Return
               EndIf
         If LauchTroop($eGoblin, $nbSides, 1, 2) Then
               EndIf
         If LauchTroop($eArcher, $nbSides, 2, 2) Then
            If _Sleep(50) Then Return
               EndIf
         If LauchTroop($eGoblin, $nbSides, 2, 2) Then
               EndIf
Yes.. As many has different lvl of troop and number of troop... Customized to your own needs... Test them out.. Play with the number
can anyone guide me to the location of the troop deployment way script? i tried to find but its too long and im not very familiar with this AutoIt script yet, very much thanks for any help
Base in my experience ..

LF style vs fast french style same set up ( no if sleep )

Fast French is faster than LF Style. I don't know why? in fast french all deploying troops is very fast. In LF Style there is a delay in 2nd wave barbarian ...
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4