Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Problem with With Version 7.0.7 LF-Robot
Information 
It seems like the Front-end is having trouble pressing the "TRY" button with the latest LF Robot (7.0.6+). I can manually press it and everything works, but they may have done something with the button name/location or whatnot. Would anyone know a solution for this to Reset LF-Robot 7.0.6+ Since it only occurs in those newer versions
(01-30-2015, 10:11 AM)Leakedinfos Wrote:  It seems like the Front-end is having trouble pressing the "TRY" button with the latest LF Robot (7.0.6+). I can manually press it and everything works, but they may have done something with the button name/location or whatnot. Would anyone know a solution for this to Reset LF-Robot 7.0.6+ Since it only occurs in those newer versions

use 7.0.5 works for my fine
(01-30-2015, 10:11 AM)Leakedinfos Wrote:  It seems like the Front-end is having trouble pressing the "TRY" button with the latest LF Robot (7.0.6+). I can manually press it and everything works, but they may have done something with the button name/location or whatnot.  Would anyone know a solution for this to Reset LF-Robot 7.0.6+ Since it only occurs in those newer versions

I will test today with 7.0.7 , if s just a position or name of try button anyone can modify that in au3 file.
(01-31-2015, 01:19 AM)promac Wrote:  
(01-30-2015, 10:11 AM)Leakedinfos Wrote:  It seems like the Front-end is having trouble pressing the "TRY" button with the latest LF Robot (7.0.6+). I can manually press it and everything works, but they may have done something with the button name/location or whatnot.  Would anyone know a solution for this to Reset LF-Robot 7.0.6+ Since it only occurs in those newer versions

I will test today with 7.0.7 , if s just a position or name of try button anyone can modify that in au3 file.

Can u upload new version after test it? thank you very much Bounce
Yes bump
Tested and works fine , with some errors but it´s from LFrobot not from Script frontend .... i tested in my desktop 1920*1080
(01-31-2015, 12:12 PM)promac Wrote:  Tested and works fine , with some errors but it´s from LFrobot not from Script frontend .... i tested in my desktop 1920*1080

Sweet what did they change in the try button handle?
any update?