Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximums SUGGESTION(for trophies farm)
Hey guys i am just a leecher but i was just wondering if anyone could release a version of CoC bot with maximums instead of minimums that way i could trophie farm and win more, instead i find my self attacking players with way better bases that i cant destroy and lose trophies thanks (ps if me requesting this is against any rules delete it and i am very srry =D)

Also i like 2 clear up that the Maximum trophies in the General tab is not for the trophie range you are attacking its just your trophies count and the maximum you want the bot 2 farm before it starts dropping trophies its not what i am asking for =D
(01-31-2015, 05:51 AM)rpgfreak128 Wrote:  Hey guys i am just a leecher but i was just wondering if anyone could release a version of CoC bot with maximums instead of minimums that way i could trophie farm and win more, instead i find my self attacking players with way better bases that i cant destroy and lose trophies thanks (ps if me requesting this is against any rules delete it and i am very srry =D)

Also i like 2 clear up that the Maximum trophies in the General tab is not for the trophie range you are attacking its just your trophies count and the maximum you want the bot 2 farm before it starts dropping trophies its not what i am asking for =D

try this mate, i ran it for a short while then gave up, i adjusted the trophy search to find only bases with trophy's less than: (what ever you put in old minimum box)
heres the .AU3 file
Hey thanks for this been running it and i am attacking better bases thanks to setting the trophies at a maximum of 15 =D i guess this will do for now appreciate it =D