Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack options
So i played around with the different attack options and i didn't like what was available, and my TH8 didn't do so well. I just modified and made my own to do a V attack from the two bottom sides, with dropping a few archers up top in case a TH is sitting up top to snipe Smile It's doing AMAZING lol
However that got me thinking, and i don't think AutoIt can do what i want because i can't think of how to do it in AutoIt, maybe you guys can help me with this... I want a way to be able to have great detail with the attacks, and even teach the bot how i want it to attack. My first idea was to draw a diamond on the screen, next you choose what troops you want to deploy for wave one and click what sides. After that you could select a wait time and do the same for you next waves until you're done. Doing this would do away with all the crazy multi attack styles for different troops and allow you to get VERY detailed with your attacks. AKA First wave giants from two sides, wait 2 secs, wall breakers, then archers, barbs, etc. Or even if you wanted to do loons/minions for those up in higher trophy ranges with better troops, the same thing.
Opinions, ideas? My first idea is move the code to C# and it would be a breeze, but that's what i know best for GUI interfaces. If there's easy ways in AutoIt i can't find/google them to do pieces of this.

EDIT : I guess i should of posted this under suggestions, not development. If so please move it