Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5
(02-11-2015, 02:09 AM)zealous Wrote:  Dark barracks support :D

(02-11-2015, 04:20 PM)dinobot Wrote:  @CaptainJ
Many times these questions stating this version is better than that for dead bases. If u know how the bot works and bother to read around the forum, you wouldn't have comment on this. There is no different in the searching code between the 2 version.

Tell me how it could be better or worse?

As the bot gain popular, now all I can see in suggestion and bug is complain... Lol... Simple question which already been answered before in the forum. People are plain lazy to search. Some even worse, non bot related question and didn't bother to use google to find answer.

It would be frustrated to see some non sense question being posted here and I can understand how DrImmo feels when he saw your query.

Dinobot, sorry, I'm not complaining anything if you read again my post. I'm just stating my general view since I faced the situation where it takes longer time to find a base with the latest version. Maybe at that time I just unlucky LOL. But now I am start using it (v5.5.1.1) because of less out of sync problem & better deployment speed.

But still, in order to gain respect, you must show em first. Sorry bros. Peace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5 - by CaptainJ - 02-11-2015, 06:17 PM