Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the bot work on vista?
I'm trying to help a friend get the bot going and he is currently on windows vista x86. Bluestacks works fine however when the bot launches it says it is not a valid win32 program. I tried both an x86 and x64 compile version and neither worked. Does he need to install a .net framework or anything or does the bot simply not work on windows vista? Could it have something to do with my compiling it on windows 7 x64? I haven't tried installing autoit for him but I think that might be my next course of action.
I'm not sure if it works on Vista but why are you even using Vista? It's basically a worse W7. Just upgrade, he will have no performance issues. If for whatever reason you can't upgrade, try messing with the compatibility of the bot in properties.
I'm planning on installing windows 7 next time I'm over at his house. I was just wondering if it was known to not work on vista or if it was an update that needed to be installed.
(02-06-2015, 01:17 PM)DiviniT3a Wrote:  I'm planning on installing windows 7 next time I'm over at his house. I was just wondering if it was known to not work on vista or if it was an update that needed to be installed.

Hi, I am using Window Vista and the Bot v 5.5.1.1 is working but there are some issues like the Queen didn't get deploy, it doesn't
train the troop as is specified, ( i have just installed v 5.5.1.1 mod and will try it )

cheers