Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faster deployment speed
Hi,

I've made a video to show how our bot works compared to lazypressing, both in dead base mode. I think that the most important thing to improve is the deployment speed. For now bot does 4 single waves of barbarians and before it starts deploying archers, the first barbarian wave is almost dead. In effect the attack is a lot weaker than it could be - often it doesn't reach 50% and loses trophies just because of the speed.

Video is just for demonstration of what we can improve (sorry for the quality, I 've made it fast)

for the video I did 2 attacks using: 1) lazypressing 2) COC-Bot-v5.5

https://vid.me/p2K2

Is there anything we can do about this ? I wish I could help in some way, but I don't know much about writing the code Cryrealsad
I see your point...
But i think it's not so easy to implement... Otherwise the dev's would have done that already Wink
In my opinion the new deployment Method by French is far better then the older one.
Let's see what the dev's can do Smile

But on the other Hand it shouldn't look to unnormal/botlike...
The slower Method is a bit more human.
[Image: undb7ohw.png]
It might not be easy to do, but I think that it's the one thing missing from the bot. Now that it finds dead bases without any problem, it only needs to deal with them in the right way. If the bot could deploy troops faster it would result in stronger attacks = more attacks won, more trophies, better loot.

As for dead bases it doesnt matter how fast the bot works, it can look unnormal and botlike, there is a high chance that it will never be seen.

Attacking all bases would be the problem, someone active could spot the bot. So we would need a switch between fast and slow deployment. Something like this would be perfect:

[Image: OkwRcYH.jpg]

I know that it's probably too much to ask for, but maybe it's a good way to follow for the future releases.

I'm using only dead base mode so if anyone could improve the speed (even unrealistic fast) I'd be very thankful and I'm sure a lot of other dead base users would be.
I don't even think the deployment even needs to be faster necessarily, but if it could deploy a line of barbs followed immediately by a line of archers on the same side it would allow for maximal troop synergy when barching.
I like the way lazypressing attack .. i know in future TBC can make that deploying troops style. But for now .. i'm already contented in FastFrench's attack style ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Right near the very top of your script, try changing this line:
Code:
Opt("MouseClickDelay", 10)

To this:
Code:
Opt("MouseClickDelay", 0)

You will get much faster clicking that way.
I dont think deployment even need to be fast because is that going to be more obvious tjat u using bot and maybe you will have to risk ur account on that.
yeah we might as well have it instantally drop 200 troops because who cares if they know ya macro right? Its already following the same patter of deployment for hundreds of attacks wouldn't be good to also boost it to a past human like speed. But I'm sure they will improve on this in the future this is a free bot that works so stuff like this isn't a big deal to me as you'd be paying money for lazes, but if thats what ya want hey all the power to ya
I try to change my speed deploying in script ..

200 = barb
150 = arch
100 = barb
50 = arch

Almost look like lazy pressing attack ..

Maybe i need to lower more for more speed ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4