Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a captcha in our future?
IF there is any truth to the alleged leaked patch notes, what do you think the, 'New system to prevent bot attacks', is going to bring?

IMHO, it will possibly be a captcha system. For those who have not yet seen it, this was posted on Supercells sub-Reddit about an hour ago:
[Image: 8acfT7Z.jpg]
Link please?

I try to look in supercell forum and in facebook clash of clan .. no announcement update like that ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-05-2015, 01:12 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  Link please?

I try to look in supercell forum and in facebook clash of clan .. no announcement update like that ..

Threads are being deleted from SC's forum as fast as they are made.
Really a captcha system would be the only way to stop botters since the Devs make it look just as if a player did the attack. Not sure they'll do this though because I'd imagine this would be annoying/irritate a lot more people then just botters.
I guess we'll have to see though.
No need captcha, just block play COC in Bluestack Sad
(02-05-2015, 04:30 PM)sheva370 Wrote:  No need captcha, just block play COC in Bluestack Sad

Pretty sure this isn't possible since Bluestacks makes the game believe it's actually being played on an Android defense. Although I may be wrong...
I honestly think they are trying to block the "sandbox attack" feature on the xmodgames.
i think there were block the bluestack user
Blocking bot attacks isnt possible at all.
Specially this one... the answer is simple.. the game is click dependent so is everything you do in it.. everything the bot does is just a series of clicks and scans... block the clicks no one will ever play coc... as for that captcha I just dont see that happening
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
It seems that detecting if an app is running on BlueStacks is much easier than I thought:

Code:
/**
* Returns true if device is Android port to x86
*/
public static boolean isx86Port()
{
    String kernelVersion = System.getProperty("os.version");
    if(kernelVersion != null && kernelVersion.contains("x86")) // for BlueStacks returns "2.6.38-android-x86+"
        return true;
    return false;
}

That little snippet of code could easily shut down anyone running CoC on BlueStacks.