Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window coordinates map available?
Was curious if any of developers had created a simple reference of the screen coordinate numbers?
Maybe even a reference map with current troop placement locations?

I have been playing with troop placement in the TH snipe function, and I'm tired of trying to reverse engineer and map all the x & y coordinates, and realized I can't be the only one asking this question.

Thanks in advance if you can share this information!
i'm working on a version where multiple troop placements are done. shotgun approach but still with a first wave to clear bombs and set off traps.
it should also have an avoidant personality mode and be able to sense if there are walls in from of the TH and count the distance from mortars, xbows, heroes, and wiz towers
when it starts attacking, it should also sense how many teslas. And then it will use just the right amount of troops at the troop level to overcome it. Since I only play with low level troops, i will make it user inputtable for the amount of troops deployed. maybe an all-in function if TH not destroyed at the 30 second mark.
it's a great question btw. would work on it very fast if not for my art hobbies and clash... Tongue
If you take a look at ScreenCoordinates.au3 you can see most of the coords there.
Hi
I've seen the ScreenCoordinates.au3 file, and while it provides data points on various game features, it does not have what I am looking for. Sad

Specifically:
what are the screen coordinates for the edge of building space?, or
coordinate edge of troop drop space outside the allowable building edge? or
coordinate map of the current drop locations for various attacks? or
coordinate area map of the possible computed troop drop points on the various attack modules if it is programmatically adjusted?

I've had to resort to adding setlog statements to output all the troop click locations in the algorithmTH.au3 module, because of all the CoC errors saying troops can not be placed in red areas, and having it miss the TH.  The location logic is wacky and needs a major update.
I was hoping someone else had some of the troop placement information handy they could share, so that I might be able to more quickly work on better logic.

Appreciate it if any of the developers can share this information!