Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with out of sync latest version (5.5 / 5.5.1)
I noticed that this bot presses next between bases a bit faster than the safar mod. 5 seconds for safar mod compared to 3 seconds for 5.5. How can I increase this number in 5.5?
Under VillageSearch.au3

Code:
    While 1
            If _Sleep(4000) Then ExitLoop (2)   <--- change here -  Some suggest set to 8000. Me think 4000 is ok for me.
            GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values
Yeah it was set to 1000. I'm trying 4000 and it should probably be ok, that is the value I was using on other versions of the bot. Thank you.
Thank You for this tutorial i change 1000 to 4000 ...
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Had the same problem with my 2nd account running on a lap. Applying changes obliviated out of synch running on a wifi connection.

Many thx!
(02-13-2015, 07:43 PM)Swede Wrote:  Had the same problem with my 2nd account running on a lap. Applying changes obliviated out of synch running on a wifi connection.

Many thx!

Maybe your wifi connection is not good.

Other here set 1000 for next village search because they have fast internet connection.

Mine i set 4000 becuase my internet is not very fast.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
thanks Smile
Under VillageSearch.au3 is located where ? New trying to keep up lol.ty
(02-24-2015, 10:50 AM)games4me Wrote:  Under VillageSearch.au3 is located where ? New trying to keep up lol.ty

in villagesearch.au3 line # 22
Ty found it