Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[BUG REPORT] Bot v5.5.1 Doesn't Donate
Exclamation 
- Operating System: Windows 7
- COC Bot Version:5.5.1
- Bluestack Version: 0.9.4.4079
- Screenshot: [Image: AZnrnnY.jpg]
- Brief Description Of Problem: The bot doesn't donate for me. The bot never clicks on the chat expander to see if there are requests to be filled. The log on the CoC bot says in blue "Donating Troops" and then in yellow "No new chats, skip donating" without clicking the chat expander.

I noticed that when someone in the clan requests for troops I don't get a red notification icon next to the chat expander. I do however get an icon when my clan-mates (all botters) chat.
- What Were You Doing To Trigger This: Nothing, I left the bot running and it never donated.
- What have you done to try resolve the problem. I tried reinstalling bluestacks and reinstalling the CoC app. I tried leaving and joining my clan. I tried deleting the bot and downloading a new one. I tried reinstalling autoit.

Here is the hidden capture text. The screenshot is above.
Code:
------------------------
    BLUESTACKS
------------------------
Version: 0.9.4.4079
BlueStacks is open and not minimized
Resolution: 860, 720
------------------------
    AUTOIT
------------------------
Version: 3.3.12.0
Native x32
Au3 Script
------------------------
    SPECS
------------------------
CPU: X64
------------------------
    DESKTOP
------------------------
Aero Enabled
Depth: 32
Resolution: 1080, 1920
Refresh rate: 60
------------------------
    FUNCTION CALL
------------------------
_WinAPI_GetDC: 0xDD011782
_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC: 0x2E0101CD
_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap: 0xEE050679

I have 1 question. Is aero suppose to be enabled or disabled?

Thanks!
(02-07-2015, 09:15 AM)Egibb Wrote:  I have 1 question. Is aero suppose to be enabled or disabled?

Thanks!

Enabled.
No-one dies a virgin;
Life rapes us all.
When ppl in clan request it does show up as if someone is chatting, no new chats = no new requests
Try reinstalling CoC.
Worked for me.
Tried it again. Reinstalled anything related to BS and CoC and the bot. Nothing is working. Tried it with bot version 5.5.1.1.
Please upgrade your bs and reinstall coc
Bot only donate if Red Ballons in Chat tab appear
red balloon refers to the New Chat notification beside the left center chat windows...

Indicating new chat, open to see.

Anyway, your BS is not the one required in the How to Start Bot. Do download and see what happen
https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=298