Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only uses 3/4 barracks?
Hi im using the B.archer attack style and it is only using 3 of my barracks? all barracks are maxed. This means my troops take 26mins to train rather than like 15. I think the issue is that in my coc bot settings the 4th barrackss is set to giants, but i cant change it as it is greyed out.

Help please Smile
tysm in advanc.
(02-08-2015, 01:50 AM)jaq36 Wrote:  Hi im using the B.archer attack style and it is only using 3 of my barracks? all barracks are maxed. This means my troops take 26mins to train rather than like 15. I think the issue is that in my coc bot settings the 4th barrackss is set to giants, but i cant change it as it is greyed out.

Help please Smile
tysm in advanc.

go to the troops settings in bot and select ''use barracks'' then you can select troops in each barracks as you like and for B.archer you can choose 2 barracks for barbarians and 2 barracks for archers....