Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandbox + Sandbox Replay
Hey Guys!

What do you think about a Sandbox mode for attacks in Clanwars?
Like you can perfectly pre organize your attack, save it and the bot will just replay it in the real attack.

That would be awesome.
Would like to hear your opinion on that.

greetz Jentika
Wheres the fun in the game

perhaps u want to make bot that talk to your clanmates

someone suggested it before
(02-08-2015, 11:30 PM)James Wrote:  Wheres the fun in the game

perhaps u want to make bot that talk to your clanmates

someone suggested it before

where is the fun in game, when a bot is searchign for bases with the loot you want
perhaps you want a bot that is even, training troops, attacking this bases and donating and requesting troops

mind linking me the topic then? when i am searching for sandbox i can only find my own thread
Not possible with AutoIt unless someone decrypts the packets.
Not that packet decryption hasn't been done, it's just not that public.
if xmodgames becomes compatible with bluestacks one day, there would be some nice features you can make use of with autoit. but right now, its not possible
(02-09-2015, 01:16 AM)kojometa Wrote:  if xmodgames becomes compatible with bluestacks one day, there would be some nice features you can make use of with autoit. but right now, its not possible

Well, technically not true. If you don't mind me linking to some external sites, here is just about all the information you need for packet decryption:

This is the original encrypt/decrypt function. This worked fine, up until an update or two ago. Then SC got crafty and added another layer.

This thread has detailed information on how to bypass the new layer(s) of security.

There are existing AuotIt proxy's. All it takes is someone far smarter and craftier then I am to make a working AutoIt decrypter :)
oh okay well...
thats a little beyond my capabilities Wink
but looks interesting.

this made me laugh :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwbepE7t...e=youtu.be
(02-09-2015, 02:23 AM)kojometa Wrote:  oh okay well...
thats a little beyond my capabilities Wink
but looks interesting.

this made me laugh :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwbepE7t...e=youtu.be

It's real, but, obviously, it is client-side only. Will not save to the server.

FWIW, that is the first time I have watched the video. I had no idea he sounded....well, the way he sounds.
(02-09-2015, 01:16 AM)kojometa Wrote:  if xmodgames becomes compatible with bluestacks one day, there would be some nice features you can make use of with autoit. but right now, its not possible

yes i also wanted to suggest to add xmod fast searching in bot but i wasn't... because xmod is not compatible with bluestacks Sad
(02-08-2015, 11:28 PM)Jentika Wrote:  Hey Guys!

What do you think about a Sandbox mode for attacks in Clanwars?
Like you can perfectly pre organize your attack, save it and the bot will just replay it in the real attack.

That would be awesome.
Would like to hear your opinion on that.

greetz Jentika

(1). Download AutoTouch in Cydia if your iDevice is jailbroken.
(2). Download iModGame or xModGame
(3). Start AutoTouch and start recording when you are about to attack
(4). Attack
(5). Stop recording
(6). Play the recording when war begins

Smile