Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[SUGGESTION]ABOUT TRAINING TROOPS
I hope someone from developer team can adapt how the dummy bot sprite train troops with our clash of clans bot here because im always having hard time.
I hope when training giants,bomber, arch, bar . it will train to all barracks equally and giants and bomber should always be 1st train then when it already finish it will fill up the barbarians and archer already continually example i want to train 8 bomber 12 giants so in each barrack it should have 8 divided by 4 = 2 in each barracks same with 12 giants, 12/4 = 3 in each barracks then the bararch will continually trains to fill up the remaining troops capacity, it's just like in dummy sprite bot training algorithm

If you want to check it clearly, just use the free trial 2 hours of dummysprite bot

You can download it here

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=d15842a77...0296%21124

Thank you , i hope someone will appreciate my suggestion
more power on our bot
more power on the best developers here
sorry for my crappy english
me too, can't wait for more intelligent training.

filling up the barracks by distributing the troops equally we should have faster training times.
Hi there,

Same suggestion
The 5.5.1 version trains troops "1 type of troop per barrack" style, which means that when you ask it to train Barch at a 50/50 ratio, you'll end up having more barbarians than archers simply because they are quicker to train than Archers... so you don't have a 50/50 in the end but a 60/40 which is not optimized for farming...

I would be so nice to have an intelligent distribution of troops in each barrack

Many thanks !
Hi guys,

I'am noob beginner.
I tried to understand the *.Au3

so i Change the CompareResources.au3 (20-->50)

where can I change the waiting time to restart, when i will control with my mobile phone.

but my Questions is to train Tropps

my settings

BAGG Wall (12Giants , 8 Wb) 220camp

the system train the troops in the barrack

1. Barrack : 11 Gi / 4Go / 8 Wallbreaker , time 38min
2. Barrack : 1 Gi / 12Go / 52 Barbar , t. time 26min.
3. Barrack : 12Arc / 30 Barb , training time 27min
4. Barrack : no troops ( i'm confused )

Why didn't he uses the 4. Barrack ( it is selected and opened)

why did the system not divided with 4 so we get the same training time..?
like this.
1. Barrack : 3 Gi / 2 Wb / 5Go / 30 bar / 15 Arc
2. Barrack : 3 Gi / 2 Wb / 5Go / 30 bar / 15 Arc
3. Barrack : 3 Gi / 2 Wb / 5Go / 30 bar / 15 Arc
4. Barrack : 3 Gi / 2 Wb / 5Go / 30 bar / 15 Arc

WIN 8 / BOT 5.5.1.1
i am new to the forum i have hack something to do the similar thing. source can be download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvwny811eyrd8b...t.zip?dl=0

it is kind of work but not entirely
(02-10-2015, 10:38 PM)moon121 Wrote:  why did the system not divided with 4 so we get the same training time..?
because not everybody has 4 barracks already Wink

But to be honest, all your arguments are the reason for me, why i just use barracks (2barb, 2archers)
Its fine for me to farm Wink
[Image: undb7ohw.png]