Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Detect if base being attacked is a bytecode club user then skip attack
Wink 
Just a suggestion just to show respect and appreciation for botters and members of this forum.

members of this forum will buy and put white flags on top corner of their base just to identify itself as a botter.

then the bot will detect 3 white flags on top corner in startup search and if there is, the bot will skip it even if it meets the attack requirement.

Shadeshappy
Yeah! sounds good. will be added in the future Wink
this ^

and people from reddit will be finding methods to identify us or protect themselves from us. why take all these trouble to save 200k loot for a tbc member when he can earn back the amount in one raid?
maybe putting option like skipping base with this name/clan? for co-clan or allied ones?
I disagree with this, Others will use it against us to protect themselves, no for me.
[Image: jOJ3M5b.png]
“An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide. “
Stupid, Im never available for others to find my anyways.. only every 6hrs for about 5 mins.. thats it, even if i loose 200k its still worth it.. even if i loose a milion its still worth it.. the idea is not bulletproof eitherway, the forum is open and free for everyone. If this was a private forum it would make sense, maybe.
Not agree ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Yeah u probably won't have a chance to attack since I am online 24/7 except for that short 10 min kick
This feature is stupid really..... Why you gotta be so greedy? I mean even if botters do attack let them be... Even if it is a human being let them be. I mean even if I lost 300k loots form my maxed storage. I am completely fine with it. Because first of all IT IS NOT YOU who farm(the bot is). What is 300k loots when you get 8mil each within 24 hours? Just bloody take it as giving back to the community after taking 8million .... Don't be too greedy.
can we just lock and forget this idea? lol

seriously, its like handing out a list of bot users to SC