Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DE looting help
Hi friends.

Im a TH9 with max lava walls. There is no need fo rme to farm Gold and Elixirs anymore.

I have lv 6 barb lv 5 arch. lv 6 loons. lv 3 minions.

I want my heroes to be upgraded constantly... Is there anyway i can target DE to be farmed? How are u guys farming DE?

My queen is at lv 15 going 16 and king at 13 going 14. Need advice for those who are in the same situation
(02-09-2015, 11:39 PM)TheCheat Wrote:  Hi friends.

Im a TH9 with max lava walls. There is no need fo rme to farm Gold and Elixirs anymore.

I have lv 6 barb lv 5 arch. lv 6 loons. lv 3 minions.

I want my heroes to be upgraded constantly... Is there anyway i can target DE to be farmed? How are u guys farming DE?

My queen is at lv 15 going 16 and king at 13 going 14. Need advice for those who are in the same situation

Hey, I'm a TH9 and I just finished my legos. If you don't mind me asking, what are your recommended setting for farming massive amounts of gold and elixir for walls?  Also, how long will it take to farm the remaining loot for those walls? I've been using boosted barracks with BARCH and have managed to fill 40k up in a day, but that was utilizing boost. Settings are as follows:

125K of BOTH elixir and gold. Dead base only.
Trophy cap at 1650.
One barracks with barbs and goblins, the other two are archers.
Max TH is set to 10.