Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion: email notification when free worker available
Hi,

what about any kind of notification if a free worker is available?

bye kry
It's possible but couldn't you just, I dunno, look at the screen? Or is there only a certain amount of pixels per day your eyes are allowed to absorb?
haha, that is a nice idea... pixel to absorb Shadeshappy
but in fact, I want to leave the bot unantended in my working room, and I don't want to pass by all the hours to check...
of course a timer on my phone could do, but a short notification for many things would be great...
e.g. saying as text how many loot received, is a worker free or not and so on...
u should just get a timer on your phone
anything not related to botting shouldn't be added
or you could install a remote server on your phone so you can see whats happening on your desktop/laptop
Nervermind, have solved it with the script addon VillageReport: https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=711
And with the Little help of global variables to save ressource Count for the next run, do some math, and voila, get the differences of the ressources...
Added a push notification to my iphone, so the bot pushes every attack, how many loot to get in Maximum, and after the attack it pushes me the differences and the new ressource Count of my village... probably pretty anoying after a while, but just for Showcase Wink

the push notifcation is from here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/...prowl-udf/
using the app "prowl" for receiving own pushes generated via script or console or whatever Smile

bye,
kry
Probably in next 1 or 2 update later, we will have a statistics table up to day since bot started running total resources gain, trophy etc.

Nice to have push notification but personally i find it irritating.. like a spam message and likely drain my phone battery. lol..

Still good idea
Nice idea for phone user ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
mind to share how you added push notifications? not to strong in this.
(02-14-2015, 02:07 AM)Viscab Wrote:  mind to share how you added push notifications? not to strong in this.

no problem:
first, you have to download the app "prowl" from the appstore, then generate an api key on their Website...
with this key you can adress your device for the push notification.

then you download the prowlUDF autoit script ... you Need winhttp script as well, see on their thread (the link from the post above)

I hardcoded my api key in the script and wherever I Need a push i add:
sendPushNotification($payload) where payload is the message I want to send.

in the functions.au3 you have to reference the scripts of course...

does this help?

bye,
kry