Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zooming Out
Hi guys,

First of all THANK YOU for free&great bot guys, very good work !

My problem is, everytime I start the bot/BS I need to manually zoom out. So sometimes when attack finished BS zooming in and bot cant zoom out and bot dont work properly.

How can I fix it, using latest vers of bot.
(02-11-2015, 09:32 PM)Just09 Wrote:  Hi guys,

My problem is, everytime I start the bot/BS I need to manually zoom out. So sometimes when attack finished BS zooming in and bot cant zoom out and bot dont work properly.

I think it's your BS problem. Not the bot. Your bluestacks doesn't have zoom out using Up down Keys.
(02-11-2015, 09:55 PM)K1ngpin Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 09:32 PM)Just09 Wrote:  Hi guys,

I think it's your BS problem. Not the bot. Your bluestacks doesn't have zoom out using Up down Keys.

Im zooming CTRL+Scrool Down
which Bluestacks version are you using ? you will use v0.9.6, lower versions of Bluestacks is not recommended because of compatibility problems, I'm using latest bot version (5.5.1.1) with BS 0.9.6, so stable ...
(02-11-2015, 11:56 PM)sasan50cent Wrote:  which Bluestacks version are you using ? you will use v0.9.6, lower versions of Bluestacks is not recommended because of compatibility problems, I'm using latest bot version (5.5.1.1) with BS 0.9.6, so stable ...

where can I check the Bluestacks version?
(02-12-2015, 01:14 AM)Just09 Wrote:  where can I check the Bluestacks version?

Start Regedit. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > BlueStacks

Click on the BlueStacks key, version information should be there.
(02-12-2015, 03:41 AM)Snarg Wrote:  
(02-12-2015, 01:14 AM)Just09 Wrote:  where can I check the Bluestacks version?

Start Regedit. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > BlueStacks

Click on the BlueStacks key, version information should be there.

0.9.6.4092 is my version
yes that's the problem your bluestacks zoom out is CTRL + Scroll down. The Zoom out is based on down keys. Which in your case your BS doesn't have... sooo yeah
You can try this but, no guarantees.

Open \COC-Bot-5.5.1\COCBot\functions\Main Screen\ZoomOut.au3

Right click anywhere in the window, select 'Select All'. Copy the code below and paste over the old code:

Code:
;Tries to zoom out of the screen until the borders, located at the top of the game (usually black), is located.
;Only does it for 20 zoom outs, no more than that.

Func ZoomOut() ;Zooms out
    Local $i = 0
    While 1
        _CaptureRegion(0, 0, 860, 2)
        If _GetPixelColor(1, 1) <> Hex(0x000000, 6) And _GetPixelColor(850, 1) <> Hex(0x000000, 6) Then SetLog("Zooming Out", $COLOR_BLUE)
        While _GetPixelColor(1, 1) <> Hex(0x000000, 6) And _GetPixelColor(850, 1) <> Hex(0x000000, 6)
            If _Sleep(600) Then Return
            ;If ControlSend($Title, "", "", "{DOWN}") Then $i += 1
            If ControlSend($Title, "", "", "^{-}") Then $i += 1
            If $i = 20 Then
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
            _CaptureRegion(0, 0, 860, 2)
         WEnd
        ExitLoop
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>ZoomOut

Close and save the file then try and run the bot. Let me know if it works.
My bluestack version is 0.9.6.4092

No problem / error in zooming out ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4