Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop Search after xxx fails ! How
Hello to all

i try to find out how can i change that the bot stop search after xxx fails ! In the au3 file !( sorry for my english i try my best )

The Story behind i have heard that everytime you start a search for example 80k Gold / Dead Base the SC Server give you a random range of searching !

When you stop search and return Home and Start a new Search the SC Server calculate for you a new Range !

So my thinking was to stop the Search after mayby 30 Fails and Returning Home and loop to the beginning of Starting Search!

Camps full - Starting Search

30 x No Bases found with the search conditions --- Returning Home

Camps Full - Starting Search

30x No Base .......

I hope you understand what i try to say !

Thank you all for helping and God bless The BOT Developer Wink
Thats acctually a great idea. But usually after 50 searches I get server out of syns so it starts over.. anyway good idea
(02-12-2015, 10:59 PM)COBOT Wrote:  Thats acctually a great idea. But usually after 50 searches I get server out of syns so it starts over.. anyway good idea

I am happy if it stops after 130 searchs hahahah mostly its about 70-80 search but if i get high in trophys it goes over 100 searchs !!

And then i stop it and boom 10 search dead base with full loot ! That is the point of the Idea!