Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Barch deployment algo
Sad 
As of 5.5.1.1, the bot deploy troops along the outer most edges, which isn't really human-like. I'm not sure but i think there's no mention about any development regarding this aspect of the bot. So I'd like to suggest some simple idea.

Note: I have only used Barch in my whole CoC life when it comes to farming.

1) To improve current algorithm used.
i- Store the initial coordinate inside an array (or 4).
ii- Progressively moves the coordinate towards the center (maybe by 20 pixel) and check if it's still the same green grass? If True then save new coordinate.
iii- When it encounter the red area, stop.

Con:-
Resource and time cousuming. Might have not enough time to calculate all point before 30 seconds up.

2) Read it somewhere in this forum. Find the collectors/mines/drills and drop troops near them, whenever possible.

Con:- Would probably require total overhaul of the algorithm as it totally messes the 4-sides or 2-sides attack.

Maybe the multitouch feature (4 fingers trick for Barch) can be implemented also.
I support this, good idea. I wanted to suggest a similiar idea myself that the bot will recognize where the mines and pump are and will attack from those sides only to make sure that we get all the loot, like Lf robot does.