Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug] Reading elixer
I've only seen it happen to elixer. - When the thousands digit is 1, that group is all it reads. As in it won't move on to check the hundreds, tens, and ones, but the read the hundred thousands, ten thousands and thousands in their stead and report them having less than 1,000 elixer. As this happens quickly I am not able to provide a screenshot. As suggested in the readout, I'll try turning compatibility off so aero will be turned on again and I will provide feedback if I notice this to fix the issue. Thanks all for a great program!
------------------------
BLUESTACKS
------------------------
Version: 0.9.4.4078
BlueStacks is open and not minimized
Resolution: 860, 720
------------------------
AUTOIT
------------------------
Version: 3.3.12.0
Native x32
Au3 Script
------------------------
SPECS
------------------------
CPU: X64
------------------------
DESKTOP
------------------------
Aero Disabled. Please enable Aero and try again
Depth: 32
Resolution: 768, 1366
Refresh rate: 60
------------------------
FUNCTION CALL
------------------------
_WinAPI_GetDC: 0x04010CDC
_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC: 0x17010A6E
_WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap: 0x97050798

-Also installing the suggested version of Bluestacks in the start out thread. I will let you know if it fixes it. Did I mention Thanks! and Y'all are awesome!?
I may be speaking prematurely but it appears aero on and the proper BS version *may* have fixed the issue.
Thanks!
do you by any chance still using the chrismas CoC client? just asking cause i've seen my friend bot had the same bug.
(02-15-2015, 09:53 PM)scar_face008 Wrote:  do you by any chance still using the chrismas CoC client? just asking cause i've seen my friend bot had the same bug.

No, but I have again seen it misread the elixer. It has something to do with 1's but not always over 100k elixer with a 1 in the thousands place, but always with the 1 in the thousands place when I see it happen although, it doesn't happen with every occurrence of a 1 in the thousands place. I'm trying to figure out the exact situation.