Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom base targets [Suggestion]
Lightbulb 
Hi! Thanks so much for making such an awesome COC Bot! Its my first time posting so I'm not sure where im supposed to post, so if im posting in the wrong section i apologise Tongue
I would just like to make a suggestion. Perhaps you could make custom targets on top of only attacking dead bases.

For example I would like to only attack dead bases as well as th 7s with 100000 gold and elixer .
so maybe you guys could make the options like this:
( ) Attack all bases that meet requirements
( ) Attack only dead bases that meet requirements
( ) custom
--( ) dead bases that meet requirements
--( ) town halls that meet requrement
----( )town hall 5
----( )town hall 6
----( )town hall 7
----( )town hall 8
----( )town hall 9
----( )town hall 10
Something like that Tongue Let the `()' be a box to tick that option
This is just a suggestion from someone who has no idea how to do programming, so I am sorry if this request is impossible. I just feel that such a feature would be awesome! Smile
[Image: clash-of-clans-pekka-level-6pix-for-clas...jndyro.png]
In latest version there is already a option like that in search setting ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
0_o there is an option to attack inactive bases of all ths as well as only th7 active bases with specified loot? Tongue could you tell me how to do it as im still a newbie at this Smile Sry to bother you.

My COC bot version is v5.5.1.1
Set your maximal th to 7
checked the meet townhall level
checked meet gold or elixir

The bot will attack only th7 with the minimum gold or elixir
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
If i set it that way and come across for example a th9 inactive base, will it attack it, or will it click find next ?

p.s thanks so much for your help ^_^
(02-14-2015, 07:25 PM)Draco Meteor99 Wrote:  If i set it that way and come across for example a th9 inactive base, will it attack it, or will it click find next ?

p.s thanks so much for your help ^_^

will it click find next .. the bot only will attack th7 base.
i think what he meant is secondary target like in LF

Priority target: deadbase
Secondary target: bully mode(meet maximal TH lvl and Minimum gold/elix)

if base is not deadbase, then check if TH < BotTH .... if yes then execute bully mode...

im not really sure if tbc bot already has this feature.

its a nice feature indeed
(02-14-2015, 07:32 PM)kaioz Wrote:  i think what he meant is secondary target like in LF

Priority target: deadbase
Secondary target: bully mode(meet maximal TH lvl and Minimum gold/elix)

if base is not deadbase, then check if TH < BotTH .... if yes then execute bully mode...

im not really sure if tbc bot already has this feature.

its a nice feature indeed

I think developer can make that easy in future ...

If primary not meet the condtion .. the bot will switch to secondary setting. But for now they are focusing improving the dead search mode ( improving the detection of dead base )