Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Speed up farming
Basically a field where you can fill in at which troop count the bot should start searching.
The bot will now attack when all the camps are full which means that the barracks wont train until you finished your attack, but because the deadbase function almost always is an overkill
it would be better if you could for example start searching for a base to attack when the troop count is at 180 instead of the max 200.
make 4 giants and use barbarian + archer in attack settings Tongue
(02-14-2015, 09:19 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  make 4 giants and use barbarian + archer in attack settings Tongue

That wouldn't work because there still is no space to train other troops ..
train giants manually then start bot
(02-14-2015, 09:24 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  train giants manually then start bot

Im sorry I dont see why that would help, camps would still be full and barracks wont be able to train
180 instead of 200 troops? i'm not agree ..

Overkill? maybe you set your max trophy and th level to lower.

My maximal setting is th 10
deadbase
2k max trophy
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
stop the bot....then cancel 20 space of your camp(if camps are full)....then cancel all troops in your barracks....then train 4 giants(1 giant in each barracks)....then start bot
i don't understand maximal th lvl because i have set it on 7 but it attacks dead base of all th (btw i was thinking it is minimum th , i had not read maximal carefully)....but still it is set to 7 and working perfect

Edit: i hadn't tick meet town hall lvl it is working fine
(02-14-2015, 09:47 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  i don't understand maximal th lvl because i have set it on 7 but it attacks dead base of all th (btw i was thinking it is minimum th , i had not read maximal carefully)....but still it is set to 7 and working perfect

Tick meet town hall level
set it to th7
Then observe if it will attack th7 beyond
(02-14-2015, 09:47 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  i don't understand maximal th lvl because i have set it on 7 but it attacks dead base of all th (btw i was thinking it is minimum th , i had not read maximal carefully)....but still it is set to 7 and working perfect

Really? maybe the maximal th is for meet th level.

Let's wait for the explanation of the developer about maximal th ..

if minimum .. maybe my attack will be only th 10. But the bot attack all deadbase ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4