Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
locating collectors and barracks
Hi. ive recently started trying to use the bot. I had it set up fine with the older bot not the newest one. yet my blue stacks kept failing sometimes . so I reinstalled bs and now when I try to use the bot I locate all the collectors and mines and when I start the bot it just clicks completely in the wrong places so it never works. ive tried all versions of the bot even the oldest one. is there something im missing??? really annoying me now , im on windows 7 if it makes any difference.
thanks
try to delete config file of bot and start the bot....and does the bot zoom out your base properly ???
thanks for the quick reply. it zoomed out and located the main screen. I have how ever just fixed it. I had my icons setting on large I put that back to default and it seems to working spot on now Smile) thank you