Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] A Timer and Resource Counter
thanks before to read my suggestion  Smile
just say whats on my mind, doesn't mean it must become a reality or make developer wasting their coding time  Sad

1. on General tab, Controls section. A Timer
  >Example, Shutdown PC IF bot are runing 10 hours (costum time).
   With a remaining ON time will be nice  Wink

2. Resource Counter (maybe put this on General Tab will be nice).
  >Scan every resource (gold, elix, dark) on the Vilage Before and After (since first attack until
   last attack determined by Stop Button).
   with this fuction, we will know how much exactly of total loot we've got
   (resource maybe lose after raided by someone or ReArm/Reload Cost).

>Average Loot/Attack or Average Loot/Hour. (much easy to Share our Loot on Share Your Loots!)

what you think?  Bounce
Good ideas
Yes, the first one is very good idea, the second only for statistic, not so important but good to see. But because devs should not have time to everything, implement the first as soon as possible and the second, when have free time.
Devs are working on these, stay tune Wink
(02-10-2015, 12:33 AM)pubeoutros Wrote:  Yes, the first one is very good idea, the second only for statistic, not so important but good to see. But because devs should not have time to everything, implement the first as soon as possible and the second, when have free time.

just want my laptop keep longer age, I can't control my laptop botting when Iam not home. haha

(02-10-2015, 10:57 PM)safar46 Wrote:  Devs are working on these, stay tune Wink

which feature? Bounce
Great idea, like how long the bot is running, resource counter, indicator for how many resources per hour. This is goining to look like RS bot haha. Nice.