Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for future updates .
Hello m8s .

I search the forum but i couldn't find similar suggestions . So here are mine .

1) BK / AQ  , box to configure the ability activation after xxx milliseconds .

Due to that all of the players do not have the same level Heroes , the ability should be activated depending on the hero ability . So if we have a box which we could change the delay of the activation it would be awesome . ( yes i do know how to do it by editing the relevant file )

2) BK / AQ / CC  , check-box not to deploy them in dead bases .

For example .

I want to search for bases with gold and elixir more than 100k .
If the base is dead then use only my Barrack troops , If the base is not dead then use all my troops , my heroes and my CC.

3) Boosting Barracks in certain time periods .

For example :

In my country there is more loot in certain time of day than any other time . so i would like to boost my barracks for example from 6 pm till 11PM , but not any other time in the day .

If i can contribute with any way to your effort please let me know .

The original topic has been edited to be more understandable . Smile
All of your suggestion is already in 5.5.1.1 version
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-16-2015, 07:48 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  All of your suggestion is already in 5.5.1.1 version

Dear Mrs. SongHyeKyo ,

I do use the Bot Ver: 5.5.1.1 but there is no possibility to configure all my suggestions .
For example :

There is a check box for AQ/BK to deploy them in Dead Bases or All bases . If we dont need to deploy them in dead base we cannot check any of the boxes . Also the CC there is no option NOT to be deployed in Dead Bases .

Regarding the ability of AQ/BK there is no option for custom time . We have to configure it manually by editing the relevant file .
(02-16-2015, 08:00 PM)usabug Wrote:  
(02-16-2015, 07:48 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  All of your suggestion is already in 5.5.1.1 version

Dear Mrs. SongHyeKyo ,

I do use the Bot Ver: 5.5.1.1 but there is no possibility to configure all my suggestions .
For example :

There is a check box for AQ/BK to deploy them in Dead Bases or All bases . If we dont need to deploy them in dead base we cannot check any of the boxes . Also the CC there is no option NOT to be deployed in Dead Bases .

Regarding the ability of AQ/BK there is no option for custom time . We have to configure it manually by editing the relevant file .

In attack setting ..

Royals and clan castle setting

there is a option that you can or not attack your cc / bk / aq.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-16-2015, 08:05 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  In attack setting ..

Royals and clan castle setting

there is a option that you can or not attack your cc / bk / aq.

Dear Mrs. SongHyeKyo ,

Yes in " Attack Settings .. " There are options for my cc / bk /aq .
But there in NO option which i can select not to use my cc / bk / aq in dead bases but can be used in all other bases .

For example .

If the base is dead then use only my Barrack troops , If the base is not dead then use all my troops , my heroes nad my CC.

I can not configure this in this version .
I've understood your problem. I'm not able to use autoit so i won't build a versione but i'm pretty sure you can change manually the option.
So,

1) Open ..\COC-Bot-5.5.1.1\COCBot and look for Global Variables.au3
Now go on line 93 and here you are. Modify 6000 to what u want.
(02-16-2015, 08:12 PM)usabug Wrote:  Dear Mrs. SongHyeKyo ,

Yes in " Attack Settings .. " There are options for my cc / bk /aq .
But there in NO option which  i can select not to use my cc / bk / aq in dead bases but can be used in all other bases .

For example .

If the base is dead then use only my Barrack troops , If the base is not dead then use all my troops , my heroes nad my CC.

I can not configure this in this version .

Okay .. sorry for misunderstanding.
(02-16-2015, 08:13 PM)MrGioba Wrote:  I've understood your problem. I'm not able to use autoit so i won't build a version but i'm pretty sure you can change manually the option.
So,

1) Open ..\COC-Bot-5.5.1.1\COCBot and look for Global Variables.au3
Now go on line 93 and here you are. Modify 6000 to what u want.

Dear MrGiova,

tnx for your reply . Yes i already have done that . But in future updates it would be more convenient if there is a box for custom delay time for the ability . We do not have all the same LVLs Heroes . So the dealy should be relevant with the Lvl of the hero . Smile

Also most of the users maybe they do not have the knowledge or the ability to change this setting manually .
change your Post title, be more specific.
Dev wouldn't read for it
Ah, ok sorry.
BTW for the 2nd thing I suppose you can go in ..\COC-Bot-5.5.1.1\COCBot\functions\Attack and modify DropHeroes.au3
Line 28 ORIGINAL:
Code:
Case 2 ;All Base
If $KingSlot <> -1 And $KingAttack[2] = 1 Then
                    SetLog("Dropping King", $COLOR_BLUE)
                    Click(68 + (72 * $KingSlot), 595) ;Select King
                    If _Sleep(500) Then Return
                    Click($x, $y)
                    $checkKPower = True
                EndIf

You can try to change like this PSEUDO CODE!! (Pseudo code! It is not in the correct sintax beacuse i don't know autoit sintax for multiple action in if condition. I used c++ {} to explain but u need to modify the {})

Code:
Case 2 ;All Base
                If checkDeadBase() Then
                   {
                    SetLog("Dead base. NOT dropping King", $COLOR_BLUE)
                   }
                    Else
                   {
                If $KingSlot <> -1 And $KingAttack[2] = 1 Then
                    SetLog("Dropping King", $COLOR_BLUE)
                    Click(68 + (72 * $KingSlot), 595) ;Select King
                    If _Sleep(500) Then Return
                    Click($x, $y)
                    $checkKPower = True
                   }
                EndIf