Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Townhall Sniping & DE Gathering.
Lightbulb 
I realized when using the, "Attack Townhall (Outside)" feature that it attacks the townhall and then proceeds to throw down all the rest of your troops, thus wasting them.
My suggestion for this is add another check box under it called like, "TH snipe only" or "Smart snipe". When this box is checked, when searching if the bot encounters a outside townhall it will only snipe the base getting those easy trophies and only attack the rest of the way if it also matches your set search settings.

DE is hard to find for lower Townhalls but every once in a while you find someone with decent dark elixir on the outside of their base.
My suggestion for this is add a feature that when those type of bases come up it essentially snipes the dark elixir before anything else.
and or
Add a feature that will carry lightning spells around and when it encounters a TH with the desired DE and the TH is outside it will snipe the TH and the DE.
// Moved to CoC bot subforum
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]