Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v5.5.1.1 causing BSOD
Sad 
anyone here having the same issue as me? everytime I click on the start button of v5.5.1.1 my pc goes to BSOD(blue screen of death) , I think it's about the memory issues or whatsoever, any solution for this? TIA
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
(02-17-2015, 02:47 PM)jervisvgarcia Wrote:  anyone here having the same issue as me? everytime I click on the start button of v5.5.1.1 my pc goes to BSOD(blue screen of death) , I think it's about the memory issues or whatsoever, any solution for this? TIA

Post your BSOD error / screenshot here ..

I'm thinking also is a memory .. try to clean your memory using eraser / contact cleaner.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
I mean we have issues with the previous versions before about causing BSOD once started, previous versions are all working for me except for the once causing BSOD(4.?.?.? forgot Tongue ) and the latest v5.5.1.1 Sad
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive