Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion : Military production time and Server exchange end of battle
First, COC open source software that lets you make and you can develop and convenience, thank you the forum for programmers and users that contribute to them.
As is known, the bot will automatically repeat to produce military barracks in 1 min.
The longer this time may be able to keep? For example, 3 min. On the screen of the bot software During this time, the countdown can be just as LF robot. We do the process we need to do about the village at this time. For example, "wall construction" such as.
Another issue;
Made after each battle bot automatically can switch to any language?
Why, you might ask.
Different servers available in the game, and we connect to these servers have taken us to a pool. When this thick in the pool for a long time, the chances of finding a dead village, it becomes very displeased. Therefore, changing the country after every war we are actually connected to another server, and thus entered the pool that server. I think this way will further increase our chances of finding a dead village.

Edit : Dead village during the war, clan castle always from the same place (almost right next to the center of the screen) is sent. I have no idea about how to fix this, however, the collector can be scanned (if possible) in the case, yet close to the area where the collector can not take the spoils may be able to leave the clan castle?

I've done may be helpful comments.
Thanks..
PS: Sorry for a little English..
Whoa this was hard to understand. What I can say about this is that switching languages does NOT give you better chances of finding dead bases. Searching lets you find any villages from anywhere, regardless of language. Supercell said searching is spread globally.
I used this method before I play with manual. And providing benefits.