Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion | Enhanced barracks options.
Ok, I never use any other option other than barracks.

I've been using barracks with Giants/archer/archer/barbarians. If I try any other option the training speed gets really weird.

I always wanted wallbreakers in my bot raids, but I never use them because there is something buggy about it.

So my suggestion would be...

Create an "enhanced" barracks option where instead filling up a barrack with just one particular troop, make it switch around in increments.

For example,

If I want to fill up barracks 4 with Barbarians/Wallbreakers.

It would train barbarians 10x, then train 1 wallbreaker, then train 10x barbarians, then train 1 wallbreaker, until the barracks become full.

It can be done in any combination, like barbarians/archers in one barrack or Giants/wallbreaker or etc,

Or have it in a way where we can go 20x barbarians then 1 wallbreaker.

Right now the barracks option is like

Barracks 1 - Barbs
Barracks 2 - Barbs
Barracks 3 - Archer
Barracks 4 - Archer

This is what pretty much almost everyone uses in my experience.

With the "enhanced" barracks" update maybe we can see more better farming army compositions like

Barracks 1 - Giants
Barracks 2 - Barbarians/Wall breakers (10:1 ratio)
Barracks 3 - Archer
Barracks 4 - Archer / Goblins (2:1 ratio)

And still keep the training times around 20-25 minutes.

I think this would be a GREAT idea to implement!

If we want to have the best farming bot in clash clans here this would be a big step!
https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=767

Use this if you want to use costum troops ..

I try that already no bug in creating costum troops the problem too me only is the deployment of the troops in 2 side opposite. That why i suggest to developer the best attack 2 side is adjacent position.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-18-2015, 12:14 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=767

Use this if you want to use costum troops ..

I try that already no bug in creating costum troops the problem too me only is the deployment of the troops in 2 side opposite. That why i suggest to developer the best attack 2 side is adjacent position.

It doesn't work well for me.