Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] Bot 5.5.1.1 Mod doesn't donate !
The bot doesn't donate for me. The bot never clicks on the chat expander to see if there are requests to be filled. The log on the CoC bot says in blue "Donating Troops" and then in yellow "No new chats, skip donating" without clicking the chat expander.

I noticed that when someone in the clan requests for troops I don't get a red notification icon next to the chat expander. I do however get an icon when my clan-mates (all botters) chat.
(02-17-2015, 02:04 AM)Jikael971 Wrote:  The bot doesn't donate for me. The bot never clicks on the chat expander to see if there are requests to be filled. The log on the CoC bot says in blue "Donating Troops" and then in yellow "No new chats, skip donating" without clicking the chat expander.

I noticed that when someone in the clan requests for troops I don't get a red notification icon next to the chat expander. I do however get an icon when my clan-mates (all botters) chat.

Dear Jikael971 this is not bug of the bot but of clash of clans . To fix it , just leave the clan , close the Coc and then open again the Coc and rejoin the clan .
Bug is fixed Smile
I try it don't work

should not create a script to force the bot to open the chatbox?
(02-18-2015, 07:40 PM)Jikael971 Wrote:  I try it don't work

should not create a script to force the bot to open the chatbox?

If someone is chatting in your clan do you have the red icon that shows new messages now ???
If now you should do the following again !

1) Leave from the clan .
2) Close Clash of clans .
3) Open Clash of Clans .
4) Rejoin your Clan .