Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion | Boosting indivual barrack | Boost Timer
First thank you do everyone who has worked on this project. It is an absolutely fantastic piece of work!!!

Coming from LF I like the option to select the number of barracks to be boosted as being a th10 it can take over 10 minutes to find a qualifying base. Where boosting say 2 barracks would be much more efficient.

If there is a way to implement a time of day feature where it would only boost at night during set hours that would also be sweet as most know loot is better at night.

Finally my last suggestion would be to have an option where on dead bases the bot would end the attack as soon as the loot is less then 1000 of each and 1 star has been achieved. This way it will save a ton of life on the heros. I notice many times my queen is the last troop sitting there attacking a wall just getting pounded. No need to take a pounding if she doesn't have to.

Thanks again for everyones hard work and dedication!!!