Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appbounty (unlimited Apple/Google gift cards)
There is an app available for both iOS and Android users located on their respective stores named AppBounty. This app offers free gift cards for Apple, and Google store (which can be used to buy Clash of Clan Gems etc.). There is an invite code associated with each individuals app, and each time someone installs the app and types in that code, you get 50 credits. I was wondering if it were somehow possible to create a script that creates a google account=> opens bluestacks=>logs into newly created google account=> opens google play store=> downloads AppBounty=> Pastes your "invite code".

This would essentially mean unlimited Apple/Google gift cards. I am aware that this is likely impossible but I figured I would pitch it anyways!
I am also aware that google account creators already exist. So even if the steps were to just open bluestacks under each new account created etc....