Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Tips
Trying to rankup in CS:GO. Was Silver 3 yesterday, have won 20+ games in the last 2 days of pretty constant playing, and I just only ranked up to Silver 4 tomorrow. Anyone got tips to the master way to rankup quickly?

I have been mostly sticking to Dust II because its the map I know the most so I feel more confident playing on it. I have also been sticking to weapons I know I can use well like M4A1, AK-47, and the Scout/AWP. I go positive every game by a good margin. For example, if I have 25 kills, I only have 10-12 deaths.

tl;dr I can't manage to rankup in CS:GO no matter how many games I win or no matter how good I am doing. Wot do?
Hi. I'm admin. I don't know why I am on this forum because I don't even know Java.
The most I know about any programming language is Python, which is sad.
If you want to teach me Java for free, message me some tips, links to resources, and/or your Skype.
>cs:go
>not cs:s

newfag detected
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(10-11-2014, 02:26 AM)zooty Wrote:  >cs:go
>not csWorry

newfag detected
I did my time in CS:S, don't you worry. Tongue
Hi. I'm admin. I don't know why I am on this forum because I don't even know Java.
The most I know about any programming language is Python, which is sad.
If you want to teach me Java for free, message me some tips, links to resources, and/or your Skype.
Uhh well i mean you can probs test to see which eye is more dominant and then put the gun on that side by using the command in console "cl_righthand 0" would put it on the left when the value of "1" would put it on the right side, this can help in some ways and if your having problems aiming at them or seeing them from long distances change your resolution to a 4:3 ratio. "1280x960" is the one i use, if not just practice :D
Nobody is 100% sure on how the ranking system works (I don't even think Valve know how it works).
Just try to go for wins, your kill:death ratio is irrelevant.
(10-11-2014, 02:12 AM)admin Wrote:  Trying to rankup in CS:GO. Was Silver 3 yesterday, have won 20+ games in the last 2 days of pretty constant playing, and I just only ranked up to Silver 4 tomorrow. Anyone got tips to the master way to rankup quickly?

I have been mostly sticking to Dust II because its the map I know the most so I feel more confident playing on it. I have also been sticking to weapons I know I can use well like M4A1, AK-47, and the Scout/AWP. I go positive every game by a good margin. For example, if I have 25 kills, I only have 10-12 deaths.

tl;dr I can't manage to rankup in CS:GO no matter how many games I win or no matter how good I am doing. Wot do?

I'm positive that game judges you on statistics, Accuracy, K/D, Wins/Losses.

Also how well you consistantly win games with players, as it's a teambased game i wouldn't be suprised if you would rank up faster playing games with the same group of people. Just a suggestion lol.
(07-19-2015, 08:19 AM)spook Wrote:  I'm positive that game judges you on statistics, Accuracy, K/D, Wins/Losses.

Are you also positive with AIDS?
Accuracy and K/D are irrelevant, but you are correct about win/loss.