Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settings for TH10
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you are having success in TH10 with this bot.

I've ran it a few times overnight, but its actually losing gold overtime, and barely makes any elixer.

I've tried Giants+wbs, but is too glitchy to use consistently and leave on for long periods of time.

So I've mainly stuck to barch, since it works consistently. I've tried every kind of attack, attacking on two sides seems to work best, but it attacks opposite sides, which is retarded... it would work way better if it attacked in an L shape on a corner... Attacking all sides or 3 sides is just too weak to penetrate into base at all, and theres never any dead bases to take advantage of with this formation.

I've tried different search settings. First I tried 150k of both, but it would never find any bases. 150k of either finds bases with loot in storage, and shitty AI can't penetrate these ones. So I've settled at 75k of both resources, which finds bases fairly quickly, but the loot is shit, so I barely break even.

I usually start at around 1900 trophies, but the bot loses so many attacks it goes down to 1400-1500.

To sum it up, this bot doesn't work for TH10.
1. Using bar + arc
2. Condition 110k both for g & e
3. Using dead base
4. Attack 4 sides
I have used this setting 1day can earn : 6-7ml g & 5-6ml e ; 20-30k dark
Good luck!
Ps : my trophies 2k1-2k2 : many dead bases.
Thanks, dead base mode was the key. Ran it 6 hours on your settings at around 18-1900 trophies and made about a mill, which is far better than what I was getting before.