Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Keep COC active without training or attacking
First of all, thank you for the wonderful bot. May I suggest an option where the bot only collects resource to keep COC active?

I would like to attack and train the army on my oww. But I don't want to get attacked while waiting for the army done training. I need COC to be active without any interference from the bot except collecting resources. Please add this option in the next update if possible. Thanks.
it's available in the new version ... just waitSmile.
This won't collect resources, but it will keep CoC 'alive'.

Click here.
i put in a check for a file in dropbox; if it sees this file it just collects pumps without attacking or training. Just put a filecheck right after the first while loop in the main au3 file. I did something like, (it's been awhile and i've been programming C recently but you can google it)

collectpumpsl()
if not fileexists("Pathtofile") then
{ everything else in here, put the last } right before the end of the while loop.

i also added a Pause button just to the left of the start/stop button. Very handy for just checking stuff and hitting play again
use the 5.5.1 or latest bot.
check "Halt Attack 'IF' Max Trophy", set the Max Trophy with your trophies now Smile
you can edit 'COC bot.au3' and comment out some of the lines...