Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genymotion & Bot ??
don't know if this is possible but anyway of getting the bot to work with genymotion find it better then bluestacks, also can run multiple phones/accounts, less hardware stress then Windows Virtual Machines etc
hmm... looks cool. I'll do some research. As long as the pixel colors display the same, it shouldn't be a problem.
It's funny. Running BlueStacks on my 3770K @ 4.2ghz I'm at about 25% load. When I add 5 instances of GenyMotion my load goes up to about 55%. Idle I'm right around 3-4% load with my background processes running. I'm not a programmer and messed around with getting it to work with GenyMotion but it looks like it has a small DLL hook into BS for doing a few things. I look forward to possible GennyMotion interface. Even with less functionality to be able to do multi bot and run say 6 accounts simultaneously.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Sorry was doing 5 things at once when I posted that. No. I can't get cursor location. I only spent about 20 minutes on it. Also even though the resolution is the same the village is farther zoomed out so it would require a bit of code change for the current attack strategy. I know enough to make a clicking bot that uses timers and a few other things. I'm going to work on pixel reading and how it reads other things. Probably about a month away before I can contribute in any useful manner if I find the time to get my learn on. Time is the reason I want to even use the bot. It's all about the clan wars for me.

Once it does work in GM it would be so easy to run multiple instances.