Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm looking for Th outside OR dead base
Hi, first of all I wanted to thanks the developers team for the great job they've done so far! We all notice and appreciate the hard work you did, and, for free.

Now I wanted to ask a question:

Is it possible to set the bot so that it looks for townhalls outside OR dead bases (almost full collectors bases)?, I havent managed to find the settings to do it, I can only choose wether I want to search for ths outside or search dead base.

I comment this, because, from my ignorance and, if its not possible already, it may be easy to implement this function and really usefull for from crystal up it would raise resources looted by a lot.

I myself am at champions league with th10, im farming there, but the bot here is not much useful for reasons above, and I'm thinking about going to crystal to farm with the bot.

Well that's all, thank in advance for the replies.
as you said you are in champion league but the bot not helping you to get loot what u want i suggest u need to drop your trophy to master or crystal to get more loot...its just my opinion Smile
(02-21-2015, 08:58 PM)bushido-21 Wrote:  as you said you are in champion league but the bot not helping you to get loot what u want i suggest u need to drop your trophy to master or crystal to get more loot...its just my opinion Smile

Thanks for the answer but thats not my point.

If the option of having two targets (for example dead bases and outside ths) was implemented, the benefits would raise by a lot, making the bot much more useful, as from crystal up the bonus is quite good, and you wouldnt spend all the troops so the bot could keep attacking instantly.

That way, the bot would be profitable for th10s. (And I would drop trophys to farm).
I think that it is possible, by editing the bots code. I have edited mine to attack either a dead base or a base that has th level 7 and below.
(02-24-2015, 05:44 PM)n0tm3 Wrote:  I think that it is possible, by editing the bots code. I have edited mine to attack either a dead base or a base that has th level 7 and below.

woow, it is possible to edit that?
can you teach me, where section to edit attck mode dead base "or" base has lvl x and below? thx
in your bot folder open COCBot>functions>Search
then open the file VillageSearch
find line 38, which will contain this code
Code:
If checkDeadBase() Then
SetLog("~~~~~~~Dead Base Found!~~~~~~~", $COLOR_GREEN)
ExitLoop
then under that, add this code
Code:
ElseIf checkTownhall() = 6 Then
SetLog("~~~~~~~Weak Town Hall Found!~~~~~~~", $COLOR_GREEN)
ExitLoop
after that recompile your bot.

I am not 100% sure about that function, but it seems to be working. I will update you if I am able to perfect this. :D
thats great!!, Ill try to add that, lets see how it works, now we only need to add outside th, but just with that we will earn much more money in medium-high leagues, thank you very much n0tm3
Hi! I am sorry, I think the right variable is $searchTH not checkTownhall()
checkTownhall() I think is a function which returns if the th is outside or inside. And I think $searchTH is variable which has the th level of the current base your raid is looking at.
so instead of checkTownhall() change it to $searchTH. :D
allright, then we can add both functions to add both low lvl ths and outside ths, cant we?

I'm trying to make the most out of it, because for us th10 is harder to farm, "what we lose in hake we shall have in herring"
you mean something like this?

Code:
                     ElseIf $searchTH <= 7 And $THLoc = "Outside" Then
                        SetLog("~~~~~~~Weak Farming Town Hall Found!~~~~~~~", $COLOR_GREEN)
                        ExitLoop

This will attack a town hall that is level 7 and below with its town hall located outside its base.