Poll: Do you want to have a "Donate Only" Feature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES, alot of clans require a specific level, that would be great. also it looks cool being high at high level.

46 75.41%
Meh, I don't pay attention to my level...

15 24.59%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[SUGGESTION] Donation Bot
Radiation 
Who else just wants to raise his level?
Can there be a bot that just donates?
For example, you are at a Request and GTFO Clan and want to raise ur level but don't have time to keep on donating.
I think this could be easily done and compiled in an au3 file as a diffrent bot!
Training troops and donating. perhaps boosting barracks option should be also included !
Thanks and don't forget to vote on the Poll !

- NEW UPDATE HAS DONATION UPGRADES, THIS BOT WOULD BE IDEAL!!
+1 This!
yeah good idea, because in the next update it is possible to donate faster if your clan leveld up Wink
(02-21-2015, 10:15 PM)dedanius8 Wrote:  yeah good idea, because in the next update it is possible to donate faster if your clan leveld up Wink

Exactly
very nice idea Smile i support it!Smile
be smart ... Just for donations put your exactly trophies and select halt meet gold or elixir or max. trophys .. and bot dont attack just donate , make troops and collect .......
(02-22-2015, 08:15 AM)promac Wrote:  be smart ... Just for donations put your exactly trophies and select half meet gold or elixir or trophies .. and bot dont attack just donate , make troops and colect .......

Can you elaborate? I cannot understand a single word of what you said
first tab # max trophy # put your trophys next select/check halt attack mode IF meet gold or elixir or max. trophys ... start the bot and will only donate , make troops and Collecting Resources.
It s very simple ... and if you really need more speed just reduce the number sleep under Func Idle() - CoC Bot.au3..
(02-22-2015, 08:39 AM)promac Wrote:  first tab # max trophy # put your trophys next select/check halt attack mode IF meet gold or elixir or max. trophys ... start the bot and will only donate , make troops and Collecting Resources.
It s very simple ... and if you really need more speed just reduce the number sleep under Func Idle() - CoC Bot.au3..

[Image: Bp66W5W.png]

Where is it
(02-22-2015, 07:00 PM)-AC!D- Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 08:39 AM)promac Wrote:  first tab # max trophy # put your trophys next select/check halt attack mode IF meet gold or elixir or max. trophys ... start the bot and will only donate , make troops and Collecting Resources.
[Image: Bp66W5W.png]
Where is it
hahaha so you are sopyan???O.Owho got banned by admin...you also give reputation to you from your new sopyan account..Drunk
i am observing whats going on here...lol LOL this thing really making me laugh ...Winktongue