Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Human failure to the bot
Hi everyone,
until i saw alot of people who are scared about get banned because of botting i suggest to add a new function.
This Function should implement different ways of attack for the same strategy.
For example if the user activated the 4 side attack strategy the bot should one time place barbs at different times.
Or in another attack the bot should start from the top instead of the bottom.
So it should change his attack strategy all the time so that it isnt that clear that it is a bot who attacks.

I will give this feature a try on my own if i find time, but if you think it is a good future feel free to create it on your own.

Greetings
FameForAim
One of the best things about this bot being open source and written in AutoIt is anyone is free to make any changes they want.

Do a bit of research and you will see how easy it is to implement what it is you are looking for.
simply dont use the bot if you are afraid to get banned.. problem solved..

as a bot user you should know the consequences of those actions right?
yes Smile it just should be a suggestion to others who are scared Smile i have several experiences with autoit so it should not be that hard Smile
ok then.. here's an idea/logic for that.. using case: and using random to pick what case of attack to use.. i think this would be a good random attacks for that.. Smile
(02-22-2015, 10:50 PM)brunongmacho Wrote:  ok then.. here's an idea/logic for that.. using case: and using random to pick what case of attack to use.. i think this would be a good random attacks for that.. :)

Kind of like this, right?

Code:
Func Attack_Select ()
  $Attack_Type = Random (1, 4, 1)
    Select
      Case $Attack_Type = 1
        Attack1 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 2
        Attack2 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 3
        Attack3 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 4
        Attack4 ()
     EndSelect
EndFunc
(02-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Snarg Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 10:50 PM)brunongmacho Wrote:  ok then.. here's an idea/logic for that.. using case: and using random to pick what case of attack to use.. i think this would be a good random attacks for that.. Smile

Kind of like this, right?

Code:
Func Attack_Select ()
  $Attack_Type = Random (1, 4, 1)
    Select
      Case $Attack_Type = 1
        Attack1 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 2
        Attack2 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 3
        Attack3 ()
      Case $Attack_Type = 4
        Attack4 ()
     EndSelect
EndFunc

yep it would be like that.. and it would have like bottom to top, top to bottom, left to right, right to left.