Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best settings to raid for dark elixer via hungle's mod V5.5.1.1
I'm a Th 9 at 1800 - 2000 trophies. Have max defences and lvl 10 walls.
I need dark elixir ONLY for my heroes.
I tried attacking all bases with barch+ 8 giants + 8 wallbreakers for 1/2 sides of the base in order to penetrate the base.
Not getting good DE at all.
With dead base attack i get 12k dark elixir per 10 hours which is not enough for me since im upgrading both my Archer Queen and Barbarian King in a 3 days and 12 difference + De upgrades in the laboratory.

Whats the best settings i can use to more and only DE?
for DE loot, u need to manage ur bot, urself
Honestly...my best solution for u would be to search based on de only not g or e. Try that, see if you run dry of g/e whomever will have alot de most likely shall have g or e.. its all a matter of time figuring the right place, prolly crystal but.. tuff bases
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
i cant say that my method is effective because im not logging my DE loot, what i know is my Heroes are always down and upgrading (BK17 / AQ20) plus im almost done on dark troops because of this. not including valk
-trophy limit 220 crystal 2 for winning bonus 50k/50k/200
-attack all
-meet th lvl = TH8 only, for winning bonus again
-army, almost same as yours, im only using the official 5.5.1.1
-minimum gold/elix 80k, DE 0
lets say you are running bot 24hrs and attacking every 20mins, all win
-you get 200DE x 3(per hr) x 24 (per day) = 14,400DE per day
-in a week you get 100k DE, which is needed for level 20+ Heroes
we're not yet including the normal loot here. just the bonus.
(02-23-2015, 02:19 PM)kaioz Wrote:  i cant say that my method is effective because im not logging my DE loot, what i know is my Heroes are always down and upgrading (BK17 / AQ20) plus im almost done on dark troops because of this. not including valk
-trophy limit 220 crystal 2 for winning bonus 50k/50k/200
-attack all
-meet th lvl = TH8 only, for winning bonus again
-army, almost same as yours, im only using the official 5.5.1.1
-minimum gold/elix 80k, DE 0
lets say you are running bot 24hrs and attacking every 20mins, all win
-you get 200DE x 3(per hr) x 24 (per day) = 14,400DE per day
-in a week you get 100k DE, which is needed for level 20+ Heroes
we're not yet including the normal loot here. just the bonus.

What are you hdv lvl please

And your full setting in tbc

Thanks you very much
It's the best way to farm DE, 2375 max trophies is the best, you can stay in Crystal I.
When weak base attack be available, will me much beter becose you will be able to do this in Master league where the bonus is 100k/100k/500.
(02-23-2015, 06:22 PM)DBAlex Wrote:  It's the best way to farm DE, 2375 max trophies is the best, you can stay in Crystal I.
When weak base attack be available, will me much beter becose you will be able to do this in Master league where the bonus is 100k/100k/500.

Agree, but Very few th8 on that range for me, so I go back to 2200