Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug - (v5.4) - Background function not working
It has something to do with the pixel detection. If I click hide before starting the bot and then start it, it will try to get to main screen. If I start the bot first then hide, it will say each barracks is unavailable. If I click Show immediately when it says unavailable I can see that it does indeed have the barracks selected but is unable to find the train troops button. Once the army is full if I let it see on the first barracks that it is full and then hide, it will say the fallowing barracks are unavailable like before then click attack>find a match fine but will be unable to detect the various resource values.

That is all the info I've been able to gleam so far. I compiled and sent the bot to a friend whom it worked fine for, however he is running an NVIDIA card while I am running an ATI. Can anyone with an ATI card confirm it is working for them?

Messages In This Thread
Bug - (v5.4) - Background function not working - by DiviniT3a - 01-05-2015, 11:08 AM