Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] 1 troop placed at right corner (mis-click)
Settings:
- Dead base search (maybe all bases too, will double check)
- Background mode (could be the issue?). I saw that dinobot posted that dead base doesn't work with background mode, but is this the issue that occurs? My apologies if this is the case!

It skips through some bases trying to find a match, but after a few minutes, it does this.

Note: I've added the "use all troops" (modified version of barch) function & I use giants > barbs > archers. Usually it works fine, background mode or not.

It places 1 barb in the circled area below, then I get the message, repeatedly, that you cannot deploy troops on the red area. The log keeps repeating the resources available for the base, so I'm assuming it's stuck in the main "while" loop of the GetResources() function.

[Image: 21lv1n6.jpg]

I've seen this happen 2-3 times. I don't know what it's trying to click - no buttons near the right corner, except the right arrow when training troops, but that's not used by the bot, correct?

Messages In This Thread
[BUG] 1 troop placed at right corner (mis-click) - by barracoda - 01-15-2015, 03:26 AM