Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm looking for Th outside OR dead base
Hi, first of all I wanted to thanks the developers team for the great job they've done so far! We all notice and appreciate the hard work you did, and, for free.

Now I wanted to ask a question:

Is it possible to set the bot so that it looks for townhalls outside OR dead bases (almost full collectors bases)?, I havent managed to find the settings to do it, I can only choose wether I want to search for ths outside or search dead base.

I comment this, because, from my ignorance and, if its not possible already, it may be easy to implement this function and really usefull for from crystal up it would raise resources looted by a lot.

I myself am at champions league with th10, im farming there, but the bot here is not much useful for reasons above, and I'm thinking about going to crystal to farm with the bot.

Well that's all, thank in advance for the replies.

Messages In This Thread
Farm looking for Th outside OR dead base - by miguelito88 - 02-21-2015, 08:24 PM