Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Android] CoC Bot Developement
Hey TBC,

this is Meskalin, some coder guy. Well, im kind of disappointed because we don't have a good, free and opensource (?) Clash Of Clans bot running on Android yet.
We got this XModGames & chinese thingy, but I would not call this a real bot since it's not even close to fully automate CoC. I know this bot, but it seems to be paid, buggy, dirty and some english-chinese language mixture.

What I want to do is pretty much the last bot, but well coded, not that touch simulation stuff, free and maybe even opensource. I am however not motivated to do it alone, because it would be a quite large project, and I can't invest all my freetime in it.

So, what am I looking for?

Im looking for a...
  • ...motivated coder
  • ...coder with experience in Java, Android application developement or C++ knowledge
  • ...generally experienced reverse engeneerer
  • ...guy who is able to work in a team
  • ...guy who already has experience in writing advanced bots

What can I offer?

I can offer...
  • ...me as a motivated coder
  • ...good knowledge in C++ and Java
  • ...basic app developement knowledge
  • ...experience in writing bots
  • ...a well coding style

I hope I will find someone nice to do this project with!

Greetings,
Meskalin
I love to hear this :D
Very interesting, if you'd like I could create you your own section just like the other Open Sourced bot, add konloch.skype on Skype so we can talk more there.
android coc bot auto farming already exist just need to crack its paid or something...
here is the link of the thread talking about it https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=158

and if you want to develope free android coc bot then i hope it will help you.... Smile
I think that was the other bot he was referring to in OP

good luck op I'll definitely keep an eye out for your progress.
Will your bot run on bluestacks also?
(01-18-2015, 08:17 PM)knowskones Wrote:  I think that was the other bot he was referring to in OP

good luck op I'll definitely keep an eye out for your progress.  
Will your bot run on bluestacks also?
Yep, it's the bot I was reerring to, but that one is simulating touches, ill do my best to avoid that.

And yea, it will run on BS. And the best thing is:it would be fully backgrounded, so you can still use your pc as usual!

BTW: Im working on the overlaying GUI (so you can access it ingame) atm and im progressing great (:
When this release bro ?
Cant tell. I did a nice macro yet, and its working well. But i wanna do something with memory read etc...
(01-22-2015, 03:07 AM)Meskalin Wrote:  Cant tell. I did a nice macro yet, and its working well. But i wanna do something with memory read etc...

Hi sir, any update on this?